.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Bella Thorne Hopes To Be Like Selena Gomez‎


Bella Thorne has been a busy person with her hit show, she recently was asked about who her idol is. She says it is none other than her former co-star Selena Gomez. Here is what she had to say about Selena.
"Selena has lived a very happy, successful life and has always been considerate of her fans and has done a wonderful job managing her career and keeping herself real, she is very talented, a hard worker and a perfectionist"
I have a feeling that they are pretty close. I would love to see those 2 do more work together. I think that would be amazing for all of them involved. Who knows, maybe a Disney movie needs to be in the works for those two. I would love to see that for them. I am sure they both would agree to it as well.